This short course provides a review of hypertension, including pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment, using evidence-based practice.
If you are a Primary Care or Community Nurse this short course will address your learning needs in the care of hypertension as a refresher or introduction to patients’ needs.
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Pathophysiology of hypertension
- Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive hypertensive review
- Pharmacology/non-pharmacological treatment options
- Safety netting/documentation
For more information or to book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 616229.