As an alumnus of the University of Cumbria you benefit from a range of discounts and services to help support you.
Developing your career
- Careers and Employability – Up to 3 years support after graduation.
- Enterprise – advice on entrepreneurship and starting or developing your own business.
- Placements and internships – gain valuable experience in a local business.
- CPD - Continue your professional development with one of your course modules.
- Networking events – Keep your details up to date to hear of our events.
- CumbriaNetwork our online platform for our IFLAS alumni.
- Certificates and transcripts – Need proof of your qualifications?
- Aluminate - keep up to date with the university and fellow alumni in our newsletter.
- Contact service – want to get back in touch with your friends? We can help, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reunions – Thinking of organising your reunion? We offer a wide range of support. Download our guide
- Archives – We hold prospectuses, photos and other memorabilia going back to the legacy institutions of our campuses. We welcome visits to view the archives.
- Claim your FREE 'class of' pin badge. For any graduate 2009 onwards we have a pin badge for you. Whether you didn't attend graduation, or lost it since, drop us an email email@example.com with your postal adress and year of graduation to claim.