The day offers you the chance to attend sessions delivered by UCAS and Student Finance England and to speak to academics about our courses.
Who should attend?
- 14-19 managers
- Careers advisors
- Gifted and talented specialists
- Heads of school/college
- Heads of sixth form (post-16 education)
- Higher education advisors in schools and colleges
- IAG Staff
- Local authority managers
- Principals and vice-principals
- Introduction to the University of Cumbria within a National Higher Education context
- Update on our exciting new Integrated Level 3 programmes
- Student finance update
- Specific advice seminars tailored for subjects; including Education and Health
- Bespoke session from our careers team on employability and graduate destinations
- Networking with our academic and support staff
- Complimentary lunch with networking opportunities
- Flexible programme allowing the opportunity to attend School and College Open Day subject advice sessions.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01228 616333