This short course provides Health Care Assistants with the ability to take part in the flu, pneumonia and shingles programmes using the Immunisation National Standards.
If you are already providing immunisations then attend this half day refresher session. If you are a Health Care Assistant who is new to immunisations, attend a New Starter full day (running on 16th August 2017 in Lancaster).
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Using the national standards to explore what immunisation is.
- Explore flu, pneumonia & shingle vaccinations
- Legal and ethical implications
- Patient-specific directives
- Safety and documentation
- Work-based learning and mentoring
For more information or to book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 616229.