What is an Applicant Visit Day?
Applicant Visit Days are exclusive events designed to give undergraduates who have been offered a place or invited to an interview at the University of Cumbria a chance to find out more about their chosen course.
What if you've already been to an Open Day?
Even if you've previously attended an Open Day or Campus Tour, we strongly recommend attending an Applicant Visit Day as it provides a very different, tailored experience that we don't want you to miss.
A typical event gives you the chance to (more details released closer to the time):
- Experience what it's like to study your chosen course through interactive taster sessions
- Take part in drop-in sessions where you'll meet the academic team and chat with existing students
- Get answers to any questions you have from our student support experts
- Explore what the area has to offer on guided tours both on and off the university campus
- Participate in activities around the campus that give you a flavour of university life and help you get orientated
Who should attend an Applicant Visit Day?
Applicant Visit Days are specifically for undergraduates who have been given an offer or invited to an interview at the University of Cumbria.
If you aren't sure if an Applicant Visit Day is right for you or you haven't applied to the University of Cumbria, you can chat with our team who will be happy to point you in the right direction or book an Open Day instead.