Are you thinking about studying a PGCE and becoming a Primary School Teacher? Meet our Principal Lecturer in Education and tutor on our PGCE programme Jan Ashbridge.
Join Jan at our PGCE webinar where she will be on hand to take you through everything you need to know about studying Primary Education and the different teaching routes available to you.
Jan has worked at the university for 12 years now, and completed her own teacher training at our legacy institution St Martin’s College.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The different routes into teaching available at UoC
- January and September 2018 course start dates
- What a PGCE entails
- The balance of school based and university based learning
- The different campuses you can study at
- What specialisms are available
- The professional skills test and support with these
- The student support that’s available to you
There will then be the chance for you to ask any questions you have, or might think of as you’re watching the webinar.