Please read our terms and conditions carefully before booking your reunion event.
- Reunions are offered Monday to Friday throughout the year. From mid September to early July when our students are on campus, there may be restrictions on room bookings and availability.
- Occasional weekend reunions are available, these are limited throughout the year and are offered on a first come first served basis, subject to availability. Additional costs will be incurred to cover staff charges for events held out of core university working hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We kindly ask you to consider a weekday reunion wherever possible.
- On campus accommodation, in our student halls of residence, is offered during July, August and early September, subject to availability.
- Reunions are booked on an individual basis, we do not require deposits. However catering options are subject to minimum numbers, charges will be added to events if the minimum numbers are not reached.
- All reunion guest places must be pre-booked. We require a minimum booking notice of three months for all catered events.
- All catering and accommodation must be pre-booked and pre-paid, we are not able to provide additional catering on the day of events.
- All events are subject to availability of University of Cumbria staff and on campus resources.
- Bookings will close for all reunion events two months prior to the event date. If minimum numbers are not reached by this date, we reserve the right to cancel events.
In the event of cancellation by a reunion guest, the fees paid to participate in the event/activity will be refunded in accordance with the following terms:
- Cancellations received up to (and including) 10 days prior to the event will be refunded in full.
- For cancellations received less than 10 days before the event there will be no refund.
The Alumni Association reserves the right to cancel an event if it is under-subscribed and in this instance, a full refund will be made.
In exceptional circumstances other refund arrangements may be considered.