Our free 'Get Ahead' days will help provide the answers to your questions about starting university.
What is Get Ahead?
Get Ahead days are campus-based events where you can come and find out about university life and study. We know that preparing to start a University course can bring up lots of questions like:
- What will student life be like?
- What will happen in my first semester?
- How will university be different from past study/work?
- Where can I find my reading list?
- How do I borrow books and other resources?
- What kind of support is available to me at university?
- How can I get a good work/life/study balance?
Book onto one of our free ‘Get Ahead’ days to find out the answers to these and any other questions you may have ahead of starting your course.
On the day, you will also get to meet other new students and a range of staff from academic teams and support services!