- We offer outstanding employability prospects. In fact, we are #1 in the North West for employability (HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey 2020) with 9 out of 10 of our students going into employment or further study within 15 months of graduating, and of those, 83% are in professional-level jobs.
- We provide affordable on-campus accommodation that works out at £10 per night. Some of the most inexpensive in the whole of the North West.
- We are in the top 10 in the world for our 'Quality of Education' and one of the top universities in the world for 'Gender Equality' and 'Life on Land' (Time Higher Education Impact Rankings 2020).
- Our campuses are situated in great locations around the Lake District and we are the only UK university with a campus in a national park and UNESCO world heritage site.
- We offer unrivaled financial support for students. We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries, grants, and funds available throughout your studies with us.
- Our researchers are world-leading. You’ll learn from some of the best in their field.
Still choosing a course?
If you are still to make your mind up about the course you’d like to do, attend one of our Discovery Sessions to find out what course resonates the most with you. You can also speak to one of our academics through our Clearing Line on 0808 178 7373 to find out more about the course, visit the course page here on our website or speak to a student to find out what student life is like here at Cumbria.
Book yourself onto one of our open days, which we are holding at every one of our five campuses on Saturday 18 August.
It’s easy, call us
If results day comes and you don’t get what you expected, call us. Our advisors are available to help answer your questions on our hotline 0808 178 7373.
We are making the application process as easy as possible. You can find your place in just 15 minutes!
Call us now or start a Live Chat to discuss your options.
When you call us you will need:
- your UCAS personal ID and clearing number (if you have one)
- the title and UCAS code of your course
- your qualifications and grades (this includes your GCSE's)
- a pen and paper for any notes.
Remember, only you can make the call. We cannot make an offer to anyone else on your behalf.
You’ve found your place!
Welcome to university! Once you’ve found your place, you’ll need to know how to register, what you need to do before you come, and what to bring with you when you come to university. All this information is available on our website including links to our renowned student finance support, including a non-repayable bursary for first-year students who have an income of less than £25,000.
For more information, see cumbria.ac.uk or follow us on social media.
Want to find out more?
You are ready to take that next step. Ready to make that life-changing decision and work towards your career goals. By downloading our prospectus you will have the world at your fingertips.
You can browse our 100+ unique course options and have access to finance and support information to get you started. Discover all of the courses available to you from Arts to Zoology – we’re excited to see what you choose.