Our programme provides leaders with on-the-job learning at a degree level standard. Those with the responsibility for teams, projects, operations or services will have the opportunity to learn the hottest trends in management.
Tuition fees can be fully funded by the Apprenticeship Levy, or SMEs can access government funding for 90% of the fees via the University's contract.
* subject to terms and conditions
Modules of Study
- Strategic management process: strategic analysis, decision making and change in organisations
- Project management: tools and techniques, managing risk, monitoring progress and evaluation
- Marketing and sales strategies: Market opportunities, marketing communications, innovation in product service and design
- Leadership: coaching and mentoring, organisational culture, developing teams and managing change
- Financial and management accounting: Cost and cost behaviour, marginal costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Data analysis: Market research and data analysis techniques and targeting relevant markets and customers.
- Customer relationships: customer insights and developing solutions that meet customer needs.
How does the programme work?
Flexibility is at the heart of our programme as we understand the demands of a busy work life. The course is delivered by blended learning, with 27 days on campus and the balance evidenced through on-the-job learning.
- On completion leaders will be awarded a Level 6 Management Degree with CMI (Chartered Management Institute) or ILM (Institute for Leadership & Management) status
Thomas Ingham of Long Valley Yurts discusses his experience of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship: