Our programme provides leaders with on-the-job learning at a degree level standard. Those with the responsibility for teams, projects, operations or services will have the opportunity to learn the hottest trends in management.
All tuition fees can be funded through the Apprenticeship Levy
* subject to terms and conditions
Modules of Study
- Strategic management process: strategic analysis, decision making and change in organisations
- Project management: tools and techniques, managing risk, monitoring progress and evaluation
- Marketing and sales strategies: Market opportunities, marketing communications, innovation in product service and design
- Leadership: coaching and mentoring, organisational culture, developing teams and managing change
- Financial and management accounting: Cost and cost behaviour, marginal costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Data analysis: Market research and data analysis techniques and targeting relevant markets and customers.
- Customer relationships: customer insights and developing solutions that meet customer needs.
*Subject to chosen modules
How does the programme work?
Flexibility is at the heart of our programme as we understand the demands of a busy work life. The majority of learning takes place on-the-job with opportunities to be taught by our passionate academic team on campus.
Apprenticeships modules are credit bearing. You will be allocated a set of core modules and have the option to choose the remaining modules based on where you or your business would like to develop, or where your personal strengths lie.
- On completion leaders will be awarded a Level 6 Management Degree with CMI (Chartered Management Institute) status