Our Healthcare Science Degree Apprenticeship programme – run under the Department of Health’s framework of the Modernising Scientific Careers programme and accredited by the National School for Healthcare Science – will prepare apprentices for an exciting career in fields such as cancer care, radiotherapy or nuclear medicine.
By the end of this course, apprentices will be able to:
- Practise competently according to the standards described in the Practitioner Training Programme;
- Critically evaluate the quality of the evidence-base and articulate difficulties related to its implementation in complex clinical situations;
- Demonstrate clear supervision, leadership and management abilities through appropriate decision-making, resource allocation and team working
- Undertake research, development and innovation in practice
- To understand and apply the values enshrined within the NHS Constitution in all aspects of their professional practice