ECO I NORTH WEST: CREATING LOW CARBON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
In this session, you will explore how to create a low carbon brand with appeal and a perceived high value for your products/services.
21 Jan 2022 - 26 Jan 2022Book Now
Pre-session launch: Wednesday 12th January, 4 - 5pm
Main event: Friday 21st January, 9 - 1pm
Post-event session: Wednesday 26th January, 4 - 5pm
You will unearth opportunities across your business to do things differently. You will also have the opportunity to plan out the practical steps needed to create relevant new products or services.
- Understand the business benefits for change and opportunities it provides for your business and our low carbon future
- Explore your current business model to help identify potential areas for innovation
- See what matters to your customers and how to communicate with them
- Better understand the innovation process and how to move ideas into action
- Look at the steps required to embed new ideas, products, and services through real-life practical examples
- Create a plan of action to take your idea and implement processes and actions to make it a reality
You will map out your current business model, identifying innovation (in products or services), hot spots and create a plan that outlines what is needed to take your idea through to delivery.