Eco I North West: Networking Forum: Leisure and Events
In this facilitated networking session, you will discuss and share ideas about low carbon interventions, leveraging learnings from real industry experiences for mutual benefit.
23 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022Book Now
This session is designed to support SMEs to harness best practice sharing so they can collectively build tailored strategies and action plans as a direct result of common experiences - connecting challenges to solutions with forward-thinking attitudes.
With a specific focus on the leisure and events industry, examples and themes will be relevant to you and your business to empower you to plan and succeed.
You will explore a low carbon future for SMEs in Cumbria, and specifically define why this matters to you and your business.
Together we will:
- Answer the ‘what’s next’ question for each SME and create an action plan
- Find practical, fit for purpose next steps to equip you with real actions and an understanding of the tangible benefits
- Boost your confidence to ensure each SME can each take steps to become more sustainable without a long-term negative impact on financials
- Gain an understanding of the changes you can make to support your sustainable innovation goals
- Grow knowledge of where to go to for help and advice
- Consolidate advice and materials from previous sessions to aid progression and deepen understanding
This Session is:
- Practical, relevant and supportive
- A chance to understand what it is to be an SME in Cumbria
- Collaborative and engaging
- Confidence-building and empowering
- Creative, agile and insightful
- Full of knowledge, hints and tips to make sustainability work for your SME
- The place to bring your issues and problems - and find answers
- All about network and collaboration