Eco I NW: Networking Forum: Buildings, Construction and Retrofit
You will work alongside industry peers and expert facilitators to takeaway meaningful next steps for a more sustainable, low carbon future.
14 Jul 2022 - 14 Jul 2022Book Now
With a specific focus on the buildings, construction and retrofit industry, examples and themes are both relevant and topical for the industry. In this way, you will work alongside industry peers and expert facilitators to takeaway meaningful next steps for a more sustainable, low carbon future.
You will explore a low carbon future for SMEs in Cumbria, and specifically define why this matters to you and your business.
Together we will:
- Answer the ‘what’s next’ question for each SME and create an action plan
- Find practical, fit for purpose next steps to equip you with real actions and an understanding of the tangible benefits
- Boost your confidence to ensure each SME can each take steps to become more sustainable without a long-term negative impact on financials
- Gain an understanding of the changes you can make to support your sustainable innovation goals
- Grow knowledge of where to go to for help and advice
- Consolidate advice and materials from previous sessions to aid progression and deepen understanding
This Session is:
- Practical, relevant and supportive
- A chance to understand what it is to be an SME in Cumbria
- Collaborative and engaging
- Confidence-building and empowering
- Creative, agile and insightful
- Full of knowledge, hints and tips to make sustainability work for your SME
- The place to bring your issues and problems - and find answers
- All about network and collaboration