Headlease properties are good quality, affordable, centrally-heated, furnished houses close to the campus which the University of Cumbria rents on your behalf.
- Houses are within easy walking distance of university campuses
- Weekly rents range from £85-£110, including bills
- All houses have fully fitted kitchens with a cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer, toaster and kettle
- All bedrooms have the minimum of a bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, lamp and chair
- Assistance/advice available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via the university reception.
How it works
- Rent is paid direct to the university
- Your university accommodation officer acts as your landlord
- No summer retainer to pay
- Contract length: 44 weeks
- All landlords are accredited by The National Landlord Accreditation Scheme, which means that they meet the relevant health and safety requirements
If you are interested in further information regarding our Headlease Scheme, please contact us:
Phone: 01539 430 224