Accommodation Services are committed to helping you find accommodation that best suits your needs, budget and lifestyle. Our dedicated team are responsible for managing University Accommodation both on and off campus, offering multiple facilities and room type options.
A home from home …
Now you have an offer from us for your course it is time to start thinking about where you will live! Why not enhance your student experience by living in halls? At the University of Cumbria we view living in halls as an integral part of your overall student experience.
With rooms from as little as £10 per night, we have some of the most inexpensive student accommodation in the whole of the northwest, giving you an affordable way to access a holistic student experience. If you would like to take up the opportunity to maximise your social, cultural and academic experience by living in university accommodation, we have a fantastic range of rooms available across our campuses and access to trusted private residences to help you find your perfect home from home!
Once you’ve decided on the accommodation you’d like to live in, you need to apply via our online application portal here; Accomodation Online Portal
Accommodation is allocated on a first come, first served basis so make sure you complete and send your application as soon as possible to get the best chance of being allocated your first choice of residence. If you wish to share a flat with someone please let us know this on your application and we will do our best to place you together.
How to apply
* Click on the above link to the accommodation portal.
* Complete the application form on the portal and submit.
* You’ll receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.
* You’ll be emailed with the outcome of your application from May onwards so keep checking your inbox for news of your new home!
Need any assistance?
* Find out more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUkMhILPkI
* Contact our accommodation team here.
* See our list of helpful FAQs about university accommodation here.
* Read our key documents for our halls of residence here.
* Access our International student guide here