We also advertise houses in the local area owned by private landlords through Cumbria StudentPad.
We know moving out of halls is a big step, so we organise house hunting events. You can meet other students, receive guidance from a buddy (a second or third-year student) and view accommodation.
Things to consider when going with a private landlord are:
- You contact the landlord direct and arrange to view the property
- Your contract is between yourself and the landlord
- Houses are within easy walking distance of university campuses
- All landlords are accredited by The National Landlord Accreditation Scheme, which means that they meet the relevant health and safety requirements
- Weekly rents range from £65.00-£110.00, some offering bills included.
- Fully furnished and equipped properties offering good standard student accommodation in the private sector
- Assistance/advice available from the university.
If you are interested in recieving more information regarding StudentPad, please contact us on:
Phone: +44 (0) 1228 616 206