We also advertise houses in the local area owned by private landlords through Cumbria StudentPad.
The private sector accommodation in Lancaster is run in partnership with the accreditation scheme through Lancaster University.
We know moving out of halls is a big step, so we organise house hunting events. You can meet other students, receive guidance from a buddy (a second or third-year student) and view accommodation.
Things to consider when going with a private landlord are:
- You contact the landlord direct and arrange to view the property
- Your contract is between yourself and the landlord
- Houses are within easy walking distance of university campuses
- All landlords are accredited by The National Landlord Accreditation Scheme, which means that they meet the relevant health and safety requirements
- Weekly rents range from £65.00-£110.00, some offering bills included.
- Fully furnished and equipped properties offering good standard student accommodation in the private sector
- Assistance/advice available from the university.
If you are interested in recieving more information regarding StudentPad, please contact us on:
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 385 497