Why study at the University of Cumbria Business School?
We prepare all our students to change the world by promoting the values of social enterprise, corporate social responsibility and cultural diversity in all our courses. Consequently, our graduates hold influential business positions across many sectors, from human resources and marketing to accounting and finance. Whether you want to work in this country or further afield, the skills you learn at our Business School will help take you there.
We’re one of the best small universities in Britain for the things that count:
- Our close-knit campus community creates a friendly student experience
- Access to personal tutors and dedicated help from every member of staff
- Tailored careers advice throughout your studies and after graduation
- You’ll be taught by experts with both academic and professional experience
- Some of the cheapest on-campus accommodation in the North West
- A wide range of scholarships, bursaries, grants and funds to support your studies
We’re committed to boosting your job prospects
Employers have high expectations of new graduates. To help make sure your graduate CV stands out, we offer financial support for undertaking internships or work experience, plus a programme for completing 100 hours of extra-curricular activities relevant to your career choices. Discover more about boosting your career prospects with our Bright Futures Fund and Career Ahead Award here.