The only UK campus set in both a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a National Park
Our location provides you with an opportunity to develop your management skills and expertise in one of the most beautiful and successful tourism destinations in the world, showcasing tourism and visitor economy challenges, best practice and transformational, sustainable thinking.
Designed and delivered by industry
All of our awards are designed in consultation with organisations operating in both the public and private sector to ensure that course content is contemporary and relevant to managing the challenges of business in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
Delivered by an experienced, highly qualified team of experts who have worked in tourism, events and hotel management both in the UK and abroad, our courses will build your academic thinking and practical skillset to help you optimise your career and standout with employers.
Focused on Employability and industry leadership
All of the awards in our undergraduate and postgraduate portfolio are aimed at developing the skillset needed to be successful as a future leader of industry. As a student at Ambleside all of our courses:
- are designed to provide flexible options that combine work and study on a full time or part time basis.
- are offered as a blended learning experience that combine face to face learning, digital support, online discussions and one to one support with a dedicated tutor.
- utilise a case study approach to learning that highlights best practice in industry and provides you with the 'toolkits' needed to make informed and effective decisions that impact positively on your company.
- contextualised through site visits and guest speakers to provide relevance to your sector of employment.
- are assessed utilising a range of practical and academic frameworks that can be applied in the workplace to help evidence your approach to developing innovative solutions in a real-world setting.
Recognition and Partnership
Our focus on employability and the provision of educational awards that are applicable in the real world mean that we work closely with a number of industry and educational partners to ensure that our courses provide a value added experience.