About the scholarship
The scholarship will include 10 items:
- £1,000 off accommodation (£500 semester 1 and £500 semester 2)
- Free Biomechanical Analysis
- Free Fitness Testing
- Free lifestyle coaching
- Free Sport Psychology support
- Free Access to Sport Rehabilitation clinics
- Free nutrition advice
- If you hold suitable coaching qualifications, you will have the opportunity to coach at the nationally renowned Lancaster Gymnastics Club and ‘earn while you learn.’
- Access free training at the Lancaster Gymnastic Club if you are of competition standard.
- Flexibility in your study to allow international competition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is passionate about continuing their development in gymnastics-acrobatics or trampolining, and wants to be surrounded by people with the expertise to help them achieve this while studying towards a degree in sport.