- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elika is responsible for development and delivery of courses in project management.
Qualifications and memberships
- BSc., MSc., PhD
- PMQ IPMA level D award
- Associate Member of APM
Academic and research interests
- Commercial management of projects and contract management
- Project procurement systems
- Co-operation in client-contractor relations
- Transaction cost in projects.
- Stewart, I., Fenn, P. and Aminian, E. (2017). Human research ethics–is construction management research concerned?. Construction Management and Economics, 1-11.
- Aminian, E., Kirkham R. J. and Fenn, P. (2013). Research design in the context of grounded theory: the role of research philosophical position. British Academy of Management. Liverpool, UK. September 2013.
- Aminian, E., Kirkham R. J. and Fenn, P. (2012). Decreasing Opportunistic Behaviour through Appropriate Contracting Strategies in the Construction Industry. Joint International Conference on Management of Construction: Research to Practice. CIB conference. Montreal, Canada. June 2012.
- Aminian, E, Kirkham, R J. and Fenn, P. (2011). Contracting strategies in the construction industry. 27th Annual Association of Researchers in Construction Management Conference. Bristol, UK. September 2011.