We work closely with academic staff, employers and other services to offer you a free, high quality careers information, advice and guidance service.
For the duration of your course and up to 3 years after you graduate from the University of Cumbria, you have access to:
• One-to-one advice and guidance.
• A free online Job Shop at http://cumbria.prospects.ac.uk.
• Careers fairs and employability events.
• Practical workshops as part of your course, as part of our events programme and on our Careers Blackboard site.
• The Career Ahead Award.
• Information about further study.