The course content and structure are informed by contemporary research into project management as a discipline in its own right as well as incorporating advice and guidance from employers and the professional body for project management (the APM). The course teaching team were also closely involved in the development of the Degree Apprenticeship standard and thus understand the journey that you will take from joining the programme to successfully graduating as a qualified Project Manager.
On this course you will...
- Development of robust business cases
- Project planning and control
- Stakeholder and communications management
- Schedule development and management
- Leading and managing teams
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.