Delivered over two days and incorporating a range of interactive exercises, this course focuses on the critical role of stakeholder engagement and management throughout the project life cycle and equips participants with the tools to plan, implement and measure stakeholder engagement activities.
Participants will explore and apply techniques for identifying and analysing project stakeholders, defining engagement strategies, and using effective communication.
This Stakeholder Engagement and Communication course is available to all professionals working in a project or programme setting and can be delivered online or in-person.
On this course you will...
- Describe how to identify stakeholders
- Understand how to create and analyse stakeholder profiles
- Utilise knowledge of stakeholder engagement strategy to plan stakeholder engagement activities
- Utilise the tools and techniques for stakeholder engagement
- Explain methods to measure the effectiveness of stakeholder activities and when it is necessary to escalate situations
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.