BSc (Hons) Practice Development: Health and Social Care is a top-up degree for health and social care workers who have studied to diploma level.
Why choose University of Cumbria
Whatever your area of professional practice, our multidisciplinary modules enable you to focus your learning to your career. As a result, your working practice will benefit straight away from your academic learning.
- Range of modules to suit your interests and employment needs
- Taught by experienced practitioners and academics, who have extensive experience of working in health and social care
- Close support and guidance throughout your studies from a personal tutor
- Access to a well-established online study skills package to prepare you for graduate level study
- Tutors carry out national and international research, are members of national advisory bodies and publish papers in their areas of expertise - which will enhance your learning
- Interactive online classrooms give you the opportunity to debate and discuss real life scenarios and experiences with fellow students
- We’ve extensive experience as CPD providers
Our aim is to see you become the best practitioner you can be and so we endeavour to support you right along the way.
Successfully completing this course will allow you to progress into postgraduate study, with practice development options in named or student-defined pathways, as well as the generic MSc/PgD/PgC award. If you are a Registered Nurse, you may prefer to study the BSc (Hons) Nursing Practice.