In a highly interactive two-day course, participants will gain an insight into the role of environmental management and its place within the wider context of achieving sustainability. Participants will explore the social, economic, and environmental impact of projects through a variety of activities and project-based scenarios and gather awareness of environment and sustainability interdependencies and requirements.
On this course you will...
- Describe sustainability interdependencies and consider these in the project context
- Articulate the importance of culture and leadership to sustainability
- Understand the factors that make up the project environment
- Explain the sources of environmental requirements and how these are met
- Summarise environmental aspects and assessments
- Review project environmental management
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.