Our innovative programme provides the first step to enable you to pursue a career in fields related to environmental psychology or health and wellbeing. We’ve earned a great reputation nationally for our cutting edge research methods and you'll be taught to use differing and specialist methods, equipping you for future challenges and advancing your career prospects. This pathway brings together both subjective and objective wellbeing by looking at the interaction of mental health and the environment with wellbeing.
This course is distance learning, although you can opt to take some modules on our Fusehill campus in Carlisle. At three points during the year, you will be invited to attend optional week-long residentials at our Ambleside campus (Outdoor Spaces Health and Wellbeing; Environmental Psychology; and a dissertation planning week).
On this course you will...
- Explore and apply psychological literature to current issues, contexts and experiences around issues related to the environment, health and wellbeing.
- Be taught and given high quality support and guidance by our lecturing team who are active in their research and practice.
- Learn valuable transferrable skills in PG research, which are highly sought after by employers.
- Have the opportunity to choose topics and areas that you want to learn more about to tailor your learning experience.
- Shape your MSc experience to your own interests and career goals, allowing our team to help you to reach your ideal future career.
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.