This programme was co-created with industrial partners in the nuclear and engineering sector as a direct response to the skills they need from their future senior leaders.
Our course aims to broaden and deepen your capabilities, so that as organisational leaders you will understand the organisational and leadership behaviours associated with managing sustainable and innovative projects and organisations.
With innovation and entrepreneurship at the core of the programme, you will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in project management and a range of other industrial leadership and management settings.
On this course you will...
- Focus on your professional leadership development using transformative learning principles.
- Develop the skills and behaviours necessary to enable career progression and enhanced professional impact.
- You will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in a range of organisational leadership and management settings.
- Explore organisational leadership in all its guises, debating, discussing, reflecting and applying the learning to your professional context.
- Explore coaching approaches to leadership development and supporting a coaching culture in your organisation or context.
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.