This programme was co-created with industrial partners in the nuclear and engineering sector as a direct response to the skills they need from their future senior leaders.
Our course aims to broaden and deepen your capabilities, so that as Industrial Leaders you will understand the organisational and leadership behaviours associated with managing sustainable and innovative projects and organisations.
With innovation and entrepreneurship at the core of the programme, you will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in project management and a range of other industrial leadership and management settings.
On this course you will...
- Focus on your professional leadership development using transformative learning principles.
- Develop the skills and behaviours necessary to enable career progression and enhanced professional impact.
- You will reflect on, and develop, your own leadership behaviours, coaching and mentoring others, developing these skills in a range of organisational leadership and management settings.
- Explore organisational leadership in all its guises, debating, discussing, reflecting and applying the learning to your professional context.
- Explore coaching approaches to leadership development and supporting a coaching culture in your organisation or context.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.