There are no average courses within our MBA programme. We are bound to provide an exceptional learning experience, and there is no better way to achieve this aim than with outstanding courses. They have been carefully crafted by experienced professors and are all meant to make you a more successful and efficient manager.
There are no old-fashioned exams. Instead you are given real-life case studies and essays, which allow you to think critically about your company and your own career. All this might seem too glossy but there is one catch: we do not accept average candidates. Only individuals as outstanding as our values can find their way toward admission at the Robert Kennedy College.
- Engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty.
- Exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved the application of a variety of management and research practices.
- Demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds.
- Continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others.
- Develop into modern, well rounded and outward-looking managers with a high concern for customers and colleagues.