If you’re looking for a course that’ll give you an edge in business, a great employability profile and current industry-specific business knowledge – our Association of Chartered Certified Accountants accredited degree is for you.
We’ve designed you a course - in consultation with industry and professional bodies – so you can gain all the core academic and practical skills you’ll need to adapt and succeed in the globally changing business landscape.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of business with a sound knowledge of applied financial theories, concepts and resources. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business - you’ll be doing it.
With our innovative teaching you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a mock accountant’s office, giving you every opportunity to build your boardroom and business confidence and bolster your business practice.
- Use the latest technology and packages needed for the real business world
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally boosts your placement and employment prospects
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- Great tutor support and we get to know you because our class sizes are small
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors are involved in international research, keeping your learning right up-to-date
- Study in a professional environment in our dedicated Business School
- You can tailor make your own courses to fit your future career path
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
In a fast-paced, evolving business world it's imperative to stay up-to-date with topical trends and changes and we ensure that your core academic learning is current.
It means you’ll be best placed to graduate with high-quality skills, a sound knowledge of the real business world, coupled with firm academic know-how to boost your employability.
Our course will give you all you need to step successfully into the business, accounting and finance industry.
*NSS Results 2017 for courses grouped within Business Management, Accounting and Finance, International Business Management, Business Management with pathways