BA (Hons) - Business Management (Digital Marketing)
In a world laced with uncertainty and complexity, we encourage you to observe the opportunities that others may not see. Consumer behaviour demonstrates the power of marketing and its ability to shape how we view the world.
On our business management (digital marketing) degree, we facilitate a journey that allows you to understand and construct what society will look like in the future. It is through this lens that will you be able to be world-leading in your skills development and implementation.
Marketing places itself as the central loci from which a business can thrive. If creativity, combined with psychology and sociology, is something that ignites your soul, then this is the business course for you.
We encourage you to ‘Carpe momentum’
Accredited by the leading professional marketing body, the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), this course combines strategic business management with a specialisation in digital marketing. This degree will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge of contemporary marketing practices to allow you to deal with these changes, including marketing strategy, marketing research methods, and digital marketing.
You will consider marketing across a range of business contexts including consumer, industrial, service and not-for-profit sectors.
The Cumbria Business School places its priority on ‘lived experiences’. This philosophy shapes our approach to teaching and Learning. With excellent guest speakers, passionate and dedicated lecturers, unique field trips, and purposeful European residentials, we offer you an unmatched, breathtaking opportunity. We welcome you to ‘Aspiremus Efficiamus’
On this course you will...
- Learn from professional, passionate, and dedicated academics who use your interests to shape the delivery of academic sessions.
- Have the opportunity to be part of a dedicated business society focused on offering enhancement experiences with a view to developing your 'becoming'.
- Enhance your career prospects. Our strong links with the industry mean that rigorous undergraduate academic study is combined with a real practical focus, leading to excellent job opportunities.
- Study at a university with the highest ratio of contact time per student from academic tutors from all Universities in the northwest of England.
- Be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing - this course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Carlisle - Fusehill Street Campus
The Fusehill Street campus has been the setting of life-saving treatments since World War I. Now, it's home to world changers, life-savers, crime fighters, and entrepreneurs with access to high-quality facilities and innovative thinking.Find out more
Lancaster is the Red Rose heartland, a student haven full of history and culture. With iconic stone architecture, parkland, and a caring community, this is the place to get involved. The campus houses top-quality facilities tailored to the needs of life-savers, world changers, and future leaders.Find out more
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.