This course builds on our core management degree. You’ll cover HR management theory and practice before focusing in on specifics, from employee development and performance to managing a global workforce. You’ll explore wider processes and business strategy so you gain the cross-departmental understanding a strong HR manager needs, while our learn and do ethos will ensure you’re thoroughly prepared for the challenges and opportunities of big business.
On this course you will...
- Develop a firm understanding of the disciplines of Human Resource Management.
- Study HR systems and their impact upon organisations and people in the context of current business landscapes.
- Nurture the skills needed to bring change to organisations.
- Explore how to meet the diverse needs of employees.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.