This course builds on our core management degree. You’ll cover HR management theory and practice before focusing in on specifics, from employee development and performance to managing a global workforce. You’ll explore wider processes and business strategy so you gain the cross-departmental understanding a strong HR manager needs, while our learn and do ethos will ensure you’re thoroughly prepared for the challenges and opportunities of big business.
On this course you will...
- Develop a firm understanding of the disciplines of Human Resource Management.
- Study HR systems and their impact upon organisations and people in the context of current business landscapes.
- Nurture the skills needed to bring change to organisations.
- Explore how to meet the diverse needs of employees.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
International student? More info
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.