Marketing is vital for the success of any business.
And, if you want a future boosting businesses through positive marketing outcomes, our course - designed in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – will enable you to do just that.
And, our strong links with regional businesses, national and international partnerships will boost your Sandwich Year placement prospects in gaining good work experience.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll enhance your academic learning by doing business practically – whether that’s leading a lecture or working alongside real businesses on project-based assignments.
Our innovative teaching coupled with 80% practical sessions aims to help you secure the skills you’ll need to get a job – plus, have the confidence to adapt and succeed in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- 9/10 of our business graduates are employed or in further study (DLHE 2017)
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- You’ll use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors, who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment at our dedicated Business School
- Tailor make your own courses to fit your future career path
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
We’ve seen former students being snapped up by business giants on graduate schemes.
So, for a course to give you the best start too, equipping you with firm business and marketing skills with a great employability profile – this is it.