Marketing is vital for the success of any business.
And, if you want a future boosting businesses through positive marketing outcomes, our BA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing programme- designed in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – will enable you to do just that.
You’ll explore core principles of business management with a focus on marketing, taking in advertising, branding, strategies and digital communication in the modern business world.
Our aim is to give you the best start by supporting you to develop key marketing skills coupled with a firm grasp of the global business environment, to prepare you for the business world.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll enhance your academic learning by doing business practically – whether that’s leading a lecture or working alongside real businesses on project-based assignments.
Our innovative teaching coupled with 80% practical sessions enables you to develop the skills you’ll need to get a job and the confidence to adapt and succeed in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- 9/10 of our business graduates are employed or in further study (DLHE 2017)
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally boost your placement and employment prospects
- Use the latest technology and packages of the real business world
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- Great tutor support and we get to know you because our class sizes are small
- Taught by academic tutors, who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment at our dedicated Business School
- Tailor-make your own courses to fit your future career path
- Access to new and modern social and study spaces, technologies and facilities
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
TOP 10 FOR DEVELOPING BUSINESS LEADERS -
According to a study involving 10 million graduates on LinkedIn, we are rated as being in the top 10 for developing business leaders.
You’ll live on our campus in the vibrant student city of Lancaster by the spectacular north west coastline and within an hour of the Lake District National Park and the big cities of Manchester and Liverpool. So, whether you want lively or leisurely in your free time, you’re within reach of both.
Our campus is also home to the Centre For Regional Economic Development, where our academics work with local authorities together with large and small organisations to research and analyse contemporary issues affecting local and regional economies in the north of England. So, your studies will benefit from the latest research and best practices.
Our graduates have been snapped up by banks and major high-street companies for graduate schemes.
So, if you’re looking for a course that’ll give you an edge in business, a great employability profile and current industry-specific business knowledge – this is it.