Based at our Business School, this course builds on our core management degree.
You’ll be given a thorough grounding in marketing principles before exploring a range of ‘hot topics’, including international marketing and digital communications.
Study of consumer behaviour will give you a fascinating insight into the process of understanding and influencing markets.
Strategic studies will develop the kind of big-picture thinking that’s crucial to making an impact as a marketing manager.
On this course you will...
- Develop a thorough understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Explore marketing communications.
- Study digital marketing strategies.
- Nurture the skills needed to bring change to organisations.
- Learn how to communicate effectively.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.