If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, our course is the springboard for your career.
You’ll critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, and learn how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership.
And, our strong links with regional businesses, national and international partnerships will boost your Sandwich Year placement prospects in gaining good work experience.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of international business and communication in small, medium and large organisations with a sound knowledge. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business - you’ll be doing it.
Our innovative teaching can bolster your international business practice – and especially cross-cultural boundaries - because you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a boardroom, giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence.
- 9/10 of our business graduates are employed or in further study with 6 months of graduating (DLHE 2017)
- Opportunity to study at our collaborative partner FAME in Malaysia
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional, national and international businesses boost your placement and employment prospects
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- Use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment of our dedicated Business School
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
TOP 10 FOR DEVELOPING BUSINESS LEADERS -
According to a study involving 10 million graduates on LinkedIn, we are rated as being in the top 10 for developing business leaders.
We’ll help build your confidence and prepare you for the real nature of the business world, because your career post-graduation is important to us.
So, get set on the right path by studying a business and management degree, specialising in international business, that’ll kick-start your exciting future.