Accredited by the Association of Project Management and aligned to their Body of Knowledge, this programme will equip you with the theoretical understanding and fundamental skills to become a practising project professional.
In the first year of the programme you will study the foundations of project management whilst also determining its place within the wider business and commercial environments. Additionally, you will look in depth at the project planning process and the role of stakeholder engagement in achieving overall project success.
Your second year will allow you to develop tools and techniques for monitoring project progress and managing quality outputs whilst enhancing your skills in communication, critical thinking and reflection.
In your final year, you will study the processes for project control and risk management whilst also investigating theories of project leadership and exploring tools to foster motivation, collaboration and high performance in project teams.
On this course you will...
- Differentiate the role of projects, programmes, portfolios and how they relate to business-as-usual activities
- Explain the roles and responsibilities required to successfully deliver projects in an organisational context
- Describe and analyse models of project delivery including the procurement of solutions and services
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risk in a project context
- Understand the difference between project management and project leadership and model behaviours applicable to the situation at hand
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.