This degree delves into the themes of interdisciplinary work and reflects changes in the youth work sector. Each module explores how different professions would approach the area under study, this is supported by interdisciplinary staff supporting the youth work team delivering the programme.
You will get opportunities to learn alongside students on other professional programmes enabling interprofessional learning and gaining the communication skills to step into your future career with confidence. You will be equipped with the knowledge, understanding, skills and experience to work in contemporary integrated practice settings.
On this course you will...
- Gain experience to allow you to practice as a confident and competent youth worker in the contemporary and digital age.
- Benefit from being taught by our friendly team with a wealth of collective experience, receive supportive teaching from tutors in a close-knit learning community.
- Carry out placements in a number of settings, gaining diverse practice experience in a range of agencies that will enable you to try varied areas of work and develop expertise for the future.
- Experience a variety of learning and assessment types, with a robust academic underpinning, to prepare you and build your confidence for practice.
- Develop the key skills needed to engage young people through a broad range of services, including digital literacy to communicate successfully in the digital age.
International student? More info
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.