Within AQD the Academic Enhancement and Innovation Team provide a broad range of services to the University focused upon the enhancement of learning and teaching. We are comprised of Academic & Educational Developers and Learning Technologists. We provide:
- Initial and continuing professional development for staff that teach and support learning via our highly successful PGC Learning & Teaching for Higher Education which is accredited by the Higher Education Academy (HEA) and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Support for staff in achieving their professional recognition within the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) through our HEA accredited CPD programme.
- A comprehensive programme of academic development sessions to enhance learning, teaching, assessment and the use of learning technology at the University.
- An academic induction for new members of academic staff.
- Bespoke professional development in learning, teaching and assessment tailored to the needs of academic departments.
- Support for the use of learning technology to enable the effective use of our virtual learning environment, e-portfolio and other learning systems.
You can access information about our services on this website