Our project manager apprenticeship course has been designed around the requirements of professional bodies, including the Association for Project Management (APM), so you learn all the profession-relevant skills that you need for a career in project management.
You’ll learn about the foundations of project management, the business environment, and develop your skills in using project management techniques and software, so you can graduate career-ready.
The course also focuses on your personal development with opportunities to improve your communication and leadership skills to develop the confidence you'll need as a practising project manager.
Areas of study
- Development of robust business cases
- Governance of projects
- Project planning and control
- Stakeholder and communications management
- Schedule development and management
- Procurement and contract management
- Scope identification and management
- Risk identification and management
- Quality management
- Leading and managing teams