We have policies and procedures in the following areas:
- Information Security Policy - conditions of Use of Computing and Network Facilities.
- Handling requests for information including guidelines for staff on dealing with FOI requests.
- Freedom of Information complaints procedure covering requests for information and operating the publication scheme.
- Publication Scheme charging policy for information routinely published
- Records Retention staff guidelines, including guidance on how long different types of University information should be kept for.
- Data Protection Statement for students.
Students and studying
- Academic Services, including changing course, regulations and policy on student assessment, appeal procedures and policy on breach of assessment regulations.
- Student admissions, including Admissions Appeal Procedures
- Student Registration
- Student Accommodation
- Student complaints and appeals and student code of conduct