Come back to visit us and reunite with your old classmates
The alumni association is delighted to work with you to organise your reunion event. Whether you graduated last year or 50 years ago, if you are a small group of friends back visiting the area, or a large group celebrating a milestone anniversary, we would love to hear from you!
How we can help
- Planning – Let us help you do the hard work.
- Room bookings – If you work with the alumni association to plan your event we don’t charge room hire costs.
- Campus accommodation - Alumni receive a 10% discount on all campus accommodation.
- Catering and refreshments – We have different catering options to suit your event.
- Campus tours – Your event will include a tour of campus free of charge.
- Promotion – We will work with you to promote the event throughout our networks to help you locate 'lost' classmates.
- Online individual payments –Each individual guest will pay securely online through our event booking system.
Preparing for your event
- Pick your dates. Reunions are offered Monday to Friday throughout the year. Events are strictly limited at weekends, and are offered on a first come first served basis, subject to availability of staff and campus resources. We kindly ask you to consider weekday events and have a few possible dates in mind for your initial enquiry.
- Pick the type of event. What would you like to do during your visit back to campus? A short informal campus tour, or perhaps a light lunch, or maybe an evening buffet with drinks and dancing? Click the boxes below to find out more about our event types, catering and room options for each campus.
- Do you require on site accommodation? During the summer months, when our students are not on campus, we can offer our student halls of residence to alumni for reduced rates. Click the box below to find out more about booking campus accommodation.
- How many people are coming? We require rough numbers in order to make a booking, numbers determine the rooms we can use and staffing required.
- Make your booking enquiry. If you are ready to make a booking enquiry or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com or telephone 01228 616391.
Current alumni event listings
We are currently working with the following groups to organise reunion events for summer 2020:
- St. Martin's College Lancaster, starters of 2000 - Saturday 8 August 2020, full details and booking TBC
Further information and links to book will be added here once events are confirmed. In the meantime if you have any questions, or to register your interest, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org