Postgraduate Courses at the University of Cumbria
Further Your World – Go Further with a Post graduate degree from Cumbria
It is not too late to take advantage of the benefits on offer to University of Cumbria graduates who would like to undertake a Post Graduate course.
Get in touch…..08456061144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Graduate course benefits for courses starting in 2017
- Guaranteed accommodation for all students
- £500 cash to students who accept FT study for 2017 from 1 July - 31 August (selected programmes below).
- Institute of the Arts – All post graduate courses
- Health, Psychology, Social Studies –Masters in Social Work and Post Graduate Diploma, Youth and Community courses.
- Business, Law, Policing Social Sciences -All post graduate courses
- Science, Natural Resources and Outdoor Studies -MA Outdoor Experiential Learning,
- Institute of Education -MA Professional Practice, PGCE
- These discounts can also be combined with the 20% alumni discount for our graduates.
- £1500 fee discount for students enrolling on a Secondary PGCE course starting September 2017, visit cumbria.ac.uk/pgcefinance for full details.
- You may be eligible for a loan of up to £10,200 to cover the cost of a Masters degree, visit gov.uk/postgraduate-loan for full details.
- Generous, tax-free funding is available to graduates wishing to pursue a career in education, visit getintoteaching.education.gov.uk for full details.
- Flexible or Part Time study options available.
- New government loans and a 20% discount for Alumni – with postgraduate loans of up to £10K for full masters programmes, PGCE fee waiver and a 20% Alumni discount offer there’s never been a better time to consider further study.
- Excellent career prospects – starting out in the world of work, a postgraduate qualification can set you apart from other candidates.
- Use your knowledge to teach – you have a non-teaching degree and want to use it to inspire young minds as a teacher.
- Love for your subject – you thoroughly enjoyed studying your subject at undergraduate level and want to take your knowledge and understanding to the highest level you can achieve.
Why study your postgraduate degree with the University of Cumbria?
We are establishing a growing profile and reputation in the region and county. We are one of the largest providers of teacher education in the UK, a major provider in healthcare education and have the largest outdoor studies department in Europe. In our 10 years we have developed the Institute of Education, Institute of Arts, a business school, a graduate school and seven research centres.
Join us and you can benefit from:
- Flexible study – with part-time courses available you can study and work at the same time.
- Experience – taught by industry-experienced tutors, our courses have a strong vocational aspect.
- Wide range of courses (both taught and research awards)
- Excellent research activity - “world-leading” and “internationally-excellent” research.
- Strong links to industry - we have first rate industry contacts and a growing reputation for innovative working relationships with private and public sector business.
How to apply
Request a prospectus, and register your interest for further information
- Apply now for places available throughout the year – it’s not too late!
- Want to speak to an academic? Let us know and we can arrange a call back or one-to-one meeting
For a full list of our taught courses see www.cumbria.ac.uk/postgraduatecourses
You can apply online using the Apply link from the relevant course web page, and we will contact you with a decision
For research degrees, draft your research proposal and apply online at www.cumbria.ac.uk/research/prospective-students. You will need to complete the application form and submit your proposal.