If you cannot register at the virtual registration event for any reason, please contact the Programme Administration team to make an appointment to register. Their contact details can be found here
You will need to attend a virtual registration event if you are a:
- Full-time student
- Part-time student who has applied for funding from Student Finance England (SFE) or from the equivalent Scottish or Welsh funding body. IMPORTANT. If you are a distance learner and will not be coming onto campus please contact Data Management email@example.com to ask about providing ID.
- Masters student on a course leading to professional registration
- Masters student who has applied for funding from Student Finance England (SFE) or from an equivalent Scottish or Welsh funding body, but are not on a course leading to a professional qualification. IMPORTANT. If you are a distance learner and will not be coming onto campus please contact Data Management firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about providing ID.
- International student on UK Home Office Tier 4 (General) Student Visa and those paying overseas course fees.
If you have applied for student finance via Student Finance England (SFE) or the equivalent for Scottish and Welsh students, we will not be able to confirm your attendance to your funding body until you have completed registration. This will cause a delay in money you may be due.
If there is no registration session please email your campus Programme Administration office to make arrangements to complete your registration.
Wherever possible students are recommended to attend the event on a laptop or PC using the latest versions of Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Other devices and browsers may work, but won't necessarily provide the best experience.
Registration day - finance
Our finance team will accept payment in full or first instalment payments for accommodation and tuition fees together with Student Loan Company funding and employer sponsor letters. Payment will otherwise be taken in accordance with the published payment schedules.
‘Drop boxes’ will be available for students dropping off funding or sponsor letters following registration day. More information about payment of full-time tuition and accommodation fees.
What to bring with you to the virtual registration event
You need to bring formal identification with you to your registration session so that we can verify your identity.
Please bring one of the following:
- a valid passport
- a valid photocard driving licence
- a valid photocard NUS card
- a valid proof of age ID card
If you don’t have any of the above, we need to see two from the following:
- utilities bill (from the last three months).
- birth certificate.
- information relating to any finance applications you have made or a bank or credit card statement dated within the last three months.