We take pride in being a community of equals where colleagues and students support and learn from one another, creating an enriching environment.
The University is committed to nurturing an environment where its employees, students and visitors are treated fairly and with respect at all times. We recognise that if we provide a fully inclusive working and studying environment, we will enable everyone to perform to the best of their ability. Recognising, embracing and valuing difference will lead to improvements for everyone, including:
- A more diverse staff and student population;
- A better working and studying environment;
- Attracting and retaining the very best staff and students;
- Achieving the University mission, vision and values;
- Meeting and exceeding the challenging targets and performance indicators in the University corporate plan.