If you’re an experienced practitioner looking for a professional edge, our University Diploma will provide a stimulating and engaging learning experience, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to be an innovator in your field.
We make it easier for you to reach your potential because flexibility and choice sits at the heart of our programme, so you can fit your studies around your busy life.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
- Taught by experienced practitioners and academics, who have extensive experience of working in the NHS and a range of other occupations
- Close support and guidance throughout your studies from a personal tutor
- Tutors carry out national and international research, are members of national advisory bodies and publish papers in their areas of expertise - which will enhance your learning
- Interactive online classrooms give you the opportunity to debate and discuss real life scenarios and experiences with fellow students, so you'll never feel like you're studying in isolation
- We’ve extensive experience as CPD distance learning providers and have a well-established online study skills package for you to use
- Bring your previous university credit with you – whether from us or another institution. We have generous allowances for the accreditation of prior learning (APL)
- Add a specific title to your degree to reflect the subject area you’ve focussed on (student defined pathway)