- Choose subjects to suit your professional development needs
- Study in a supportive learning environment with experienced academics
- Programmes developed in partnership with key stakeholders in health & social care
- Choose your level of study, from certificate to masters level
- Study single modules to full programmes
- Attend one of our non-accredited workshops
- Flexible study modes – many programmes can be studied through distance learning
- Modules covering a wide range of contemporary subjects
Our multi-disciplinary Practice Development framework enables you to tailor your learning to your specific needs, so that it is directly relevant to your practice. This one-stop shop comprises modules, short courses, degrees and postgraduate courses. You can select your own modules and even add a title to reflect your focus of study.
For information about pricing, please visit our CPD finance page.