At the University of Cumbria, we run a wide range of exciting courses designed to support the personal and professional development of the health and wellbeing workforce. We offer tailored CPD for nurses, midwives, paramedics, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, radiographers, assistant practitioners and health care assistants.
- Choose subjects to suit your professional development needs
- Study in a supportive learning environment with experienced academics
- Programmes developed in partnership with key stakeholders in health & social care
- Choose your level of study, from certificate to masters level
- Study single modules to full programmes
- Attend one of our non-accredited workshops
- Flexible study modes – many programmes can be studied through distance learning
- Modules covering a wide range of contemporary subjects
Our multi-disciplinary Practice Development framework enables you to tailor your learning to your specific needs, so that it is directly relevant to your practice. This one-stop shop comprises modules, short courses, degrees and postgraduate courses. You can select your own modules and even add a title to reflect your focus of study.
For information about pricing, please visit our CPD finance page.