We offer a number of CPD and short courses in midwifery, including some practice development routes.
- Negotiated and work based learning options
- Undertake focussed study in a specific aspect of midwifery practice
- Gain credit for development work that you are already undertaking in practice
- Study modules that develop your leadership and management potential
- Take more general options such as evidence based practice and mentorship
Dedicated midwifery modules include Examination of the Newborn at degree and masters level.
Our practice development framework allows you to focus your learning on midwifery and to add this to the title of your award, for example MSc Practice Development: Midwifery.