For qualified nurses who are looking to build on their existing qualifications and enhance their knowledge, we offer a wide provision of courses from stand-alone modules to full bachelors and masters degrees that can be tailored to meet personal and professional development needs.
Our lecturers are experienced practitioners and academics with expertise in providing flexible CPD. We will help you to build a programme of study encompassing modules that are designed specifically to your needs.
- Developed in partnership with key stakeholders
- High quality, supportive learning environments
- The technology to provide you with an engaging and authentic learning experience
- Choose to study from the comfort of your home, or attend campus-based classes
Current CPD programmes include:
- BSc (Hons) Practice Development
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Practice
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (International) Top-up
- UAD Practice Development
Acute and Critical Care
Enhanced Health Assessment
Long Term Conditions
- PGC Practice Development (pathways as listed above)
- PgD Practice Development
- MSc Practice development
- MSc & PgC Advanced Practice (Clinical)
- MSc Nursing (International)
- PgD, GradDip Community Specialist Practice with a variety of pathways
- MSLAiP: Multiprofessional Support of Learning and Assessment in Practice
- Non-medical prescribing
We also offer a range of short courses and workshops in general practice and primary care nursing.